To this end, Back Pocket Yoga, LLC may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs without refund if you engage in any of the following behaviors:
- Failure to follow program and community guidelines
- Causing disruptions for course instructors and participants
- Unlawful use and distribution of proprietary course content
- Sharing personal login information with others to allow them access to the course
Physical Activity Advisory and Medical Disclaimer
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical, psychological, or therapeutic advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including videos, text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for educational and general information purposes only. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this online course with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical, psychological, or emotional condition or treatment with your designated professional. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, OR THERAPEUTIC ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
Some content in this course encourages (but does not require) the use of yoga movements and postures. Consult with your physician before engaging in any form of physical practice or exercise including these movements and postures. If you opt to engage in these movements and postures, you do so solely at your own risk.
Beyond Breath Online Community Forum Code of Conduct
Beyond Breath Online Community Forum is a place for our members to come together in a shared spirit of learning, support, and comfort. I have a few very simple guidelines that will help you get the most from the group.
The community forum is for...
- Discussing your personal experiences related to course materials
- Posting questions and starting discussions about course content
- Sharing your personal victories and struggles with the community
- Offering encouragement and support to other members
- Posting questions or comments you have not specific to the course but relevant to the material covered in the course
The community forum is not for...
- Complaints. I want this community to be a positive, uplifting place where members can go to be edified. If you have a complaint related to the course or community, please send it directly to me at email@example.com and I’ll be sure to address your issue.
- Customer support questions (e.g. I can’t log in, questions about the course features or schedules, etc.). Please send support questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get right on it.
- Beyond Breath Online Community Forum is about growing a community through shared experience. While I’ll be popping in now and then with words of encouragement, this is not a place to ask questions directly to me or tag me in posts. I’d love to answer everyone’s questions but it’s simply not possible. If you have a question or comment for me, please send it to email@example.com.
- Posting feedback about Beyond Breath course content. Constructive suggestions are welcomed. Any feedback should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Posting self-promotional content. If there’s something that you think the group would find helpful, but you have a financial involvement in it, please send an email to email@example.com before publishing it.
Private Video Conferencing with Sariah
Beyond Breath students who enroll with the Advanced or Premium package are entitled to two (for Advanced) or four (for Premium) one hour private video conferencing sessions with me. Upon enrollment, these students will receive an email with instructions for how to schedule these private consultations.
A few guidelines regarding these private video conferencing sessions:
- Students must be punctual and available at the scheduled time. I will remain logged on up to 10 minutes past the appointed time for your arrival.
- Meetings will not be rescheduled unless you have experienced technical difficulties or other issues that are beyond your control.
- If you are going to be late or miss the appointment, please indicate this information to me through firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Please do not attempt to record or share our private video conferencing sessions
Privacy and Confidentiality
My team and I respect your privacy and insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Beyond Breath participants. We respect your confidential information and insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Beyond Breath participants.
Through your enrollment, you agree to the following:
Not to infringe any Beyond Breath copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights.
To keep confidential any information shared by Beyond Breath participants or instructors. This information belongs solely and exclusively to the participant who discloses it.
Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Beyond Breath participants.
All materials and information provided to you are confidential and proprietary intellectual property belonging solely and exclusively to Back Pocket Yoga, LLC, and may only be used by you as authorized by Back Pocket Yoga, LLC.
The reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but Back Pocket Yoga, LLC is strictly prohibited.
If you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this section Back Pocket Yoga, LLC and/or the other Beyond Breath participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
You are free to discuss your personal results from Beyond Breath but you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
If a chargeback is filed for any course payment, your account will be permanently closed. You will also lose present and future access to all Back Pocket Yoga, LLC products.
Beyond Breath education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice, therapy or counseling tailored to any individual.
All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all supplements and the like that have been or will be made available by Back Pocket Yoga, LLC, or designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for personal use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
Beyond Breath content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, tape recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Back Pocket Yoga, LLC.
The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
There is no guarantee, express or implied, that you will be healed or find lasting peace using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of such.
Back Pocket Yoga, LLC shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided “as is”, and without warranties.
We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.